Body Logic Massage is led by Sarah Ellmore. She first developed an interest in complementary therapies whilst on a backpacking trip to India and Nepal in the late 90's where she had the opportunity to experience various treatments herself. This enabled her to experience first hand the many benefits massage can bring to your general health. Sarah is a professionally trained massage therapist who's main focus is on the management of chronic muscular conditions.
Sarah works with people with a wide range of conditions and always seeks to treat not only the symptoms but also the underlying causes, in order to bring about effective long lasting improvement. She uses a variety of different massage techniques to provide individually tailored treatments. Sarah is committed to her own professional development and remains updated with advances in her field.
Certification and Training
- VTCT Sports Massage Level 3 (Sybil Darrington)
- VTCT Swedish Massage Level 3 (Canterbury College)
- VTCT Indian Head Massage Level 3 (East Kent College)
- Advanced Sports Stretching (The Jing Institute)
- Advanced Clinical Massage Lower Back (The Jing Institute)
- The Vital Nerves Masterclass (John Gibbons - Oxford University Sports Complex)
- Advanced Soft Tissue Technique Masterclass (John Gibbons - Oxford University Sports Complex)
- Advanced Bodywork Lower Back, Pelvis & Legs ( Inspire Therapy Training)
- Myofascial Release (Gateway Workshops)
- Practitioners Diploma Natural Lift Facial Massage (Gateway Workshops)
Treatments are by appointment only: to book please call 07898767295 or contact us here